We provide marketing and training solutions for small, growing and large corporations. Below are some of the case studies we are proud of, across industries:
Marketing Consulting: We have provided marketing consultancy for a couple of viable businesses, cutting across sector and industries in Tanzania and Nigeria. Below are some of them:
- Tanzania – Ecobank Tanzania, one of the leading international banks in Tanzania
- Benchmarks Productions, Owners of Bongo Star Search in Tanzania,
- SOS Villages in Tanzania – Not for profit organisation
- Wellness Services Limited in Tanzania
- East African Breweries, Tanzania
- Learn Africa Plc (former Longman Publishers), the leading book publisher in Nigeria
- Crown Interactive Limited,
- Hallmarks of Labour Foundation,
- Herbal Options, one of the leading multilevel marketing companies in the nutrition and health supplement sector
For Ecobank Tanzania, we designed and executed 6 months sales promotions to grow adoption and market share. It was replicated in other markets including Nigeria. We deployed a through-the-line campaign including in-store presence, roadshows and street / market activation. The draw events were held in selected branches and were properly merchandised with product leaflets and brochures to stimulate interest and up-selling.
We had fun executing these assignments. They were excellently delivered to scope, budget and time.
Premium Gift Items. We designed and procured exciting premium items for East African Breweries in Tanzania to support their sales team and enhance product adoption. Some of the items procured were; Drinks thermometer, Sales bag, Sales tool box etc.
Destination Branding – Client: Nigerian Bottling Company
We worked with Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) to co -brand some points of consumption.
1. Utopia Restaurant – completed at Victoria Island, Lagos. This involved setting of carports at major entrances to provide shade for both sun and rain so that customers can have a better experience at the restaurant.
- My Coffee Shop at Mega Plaza, Victoria Island. This involved providing extended space for customers to enjoy their coffee outside. The canopy shad was co-branded for visibility.
These projects were executed with excellence and to the delight of both the outlet owners and our esteemed client Nigerian Bottle Company (NBC)
CPPL Brand Assets:
We have been opportuned to work with, develop and promote two very exciting brand assets:
Dove Eyes with Chinwe Kalu, a motivational and faith based radio program targeted at young people. It speaks to relationship, family and parenting issues in particular with a view to strengthening the family.
My Future in My Hands is a six week program that engages with preteens to help them understand leadership as being different from what obtains on the continent of Africa presently. https://www.cppl.com.ng/brand-asset/my-future-in-my-hands/
he Nigerian International Secondary Schools’ Fair, a platform for Nigerian parents in diaspora to acquire information on Nigerian International Secondary Schools for possible consideration for their children. http://www.cppl.com.ng/the-nigerian-international-secondary-schools-fair-london-2019-edition/
- Advertising, Strategy,Consulting