CPPL Monthly Seminar for Entrepreneurs / Business Owners. The Program will hold on the last Friday of every month. The focus is to provide small business owners/entrepreneurs with the basic skills they require to develop and grow their businesses. Its about developing the individual and teams through a range of strategic activities that aim to achieve current business goals, meet future challenges and build capacity for growth.
This program is designed to equip you with the skills you require to enable you create a strong brand by effectively positioning your products and services in the market place. You will be able to create a clear picture of what you want to achieve in business. You will learn how to position your products/services in the market place so that your desired target audience can find and buy them. This includes the Digital Space which now provides so much opportunity for your business.
You will also learn how to create good working relationships with your clients such that they enjoy doing business with you. Finally, we will teach you about self-governance that ensures you are able to stay on top of your personal game to ensure you deliver on personal and business goals. Everything you will learn will help to drive your acquisition, management and retention of your customers. This is what business is all about.
Overall, the program will equip you with value creating skills that will ultimately increase productivity and profitability in your business.
Module 1: Understanding why you are in business. Creating the Mission, Vision and Culture of your business. Understanding your business value chain and how it affects your business.
Module 2: Basis Understanding of Marketing-Traditional and Digital
Module 3: Understanding how to sell in your industry.
Module 4: Managing Customers to retain and grow business value
Module 5: Personal effectiveness to achieve personal & business goals
Who Can Attend This Program?
- Small business owners
- Entrepreneurs – current and intending
- Young professionals
- Online business merchants
- People who are thinking of starting small businesses
- Chinwe Kalu, BSc, MBA – A seasoned customer service and communications expert, banker, public speaker and presenter of Dove Eyes with Chinwe Kalu, a leading motivational program on Inspiration 92.3 fm, Lagos.
- Chinedum Amachi, B. Eng & MBA (Business Admin). An ICT, Management and Digital Marketing Consultant. He helps businesses improve their Customer Relationship Management processes through automation; leveraging Technology and Modern Business Solutions. He is an SME Advocate and coaches / supports Small business owners, Entrepreneurs to leverage Technology at low cost to market their businesses through Digital Marketing activities (Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing).
- Ikechukwu Kalu, BSc, MBA, DipM. FCIM, MNIMN. – An experienced Value Creation Consultant, C-Level Marketing, Business Development & Retail management professional with decent experience from manufacturing, telecoms and financial services. A Lecturer at PAU & LBS, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: Call / WhatsApp on 0701 196 2027